
Unbelievable Hotel in Purwokerto, Indonesia: You HAVE to See This!
Unbelievable Hotel in Purwokerto: Seriously, You HAVE To See This! (My Honest Take)
Okay, so, Purwokerto. Let's be honest, it's not exactly on everyone's "must-see" list, right? I mean, I wasn't expecting fireworks. But the Unbelievable Hotel? Yeah, it seriously unbelievable how much they actually put into this place. And I'm not just talking about the standard hotel fluff. This place is…well, it's got a vibe.
Accessibility & Wheelchair Friendly? A Solid "Yes" (and a sigh of relief!)
First things first, because I know this is crucial for some, the hotel is surprisingly accessible. There's an elevator, which is key. They've got facilities for disabled guests, which means ramps and accessible rooms (I didn't personally test them, but the brochures and online info are encouraging). So, thumbs up on that front. And hey – Wi-Fi is totally free and blasting in every room, and in all the public areas, thank you very much. I hate paying extra for internet! More time to surf the web.
Safety First (But Less Sterile Than A Hospital!)
Look, 2024. We're all super paranoid about germs. The good news? Unbelievable Hotel seems to get it. I spotted hand sanitizer everywhere. They do daily disinfection in all the common areas. They've got Anti-viral cleaning products – the works. Honestly, I felt safer there than I do in my own messy apartment. They even offer room sanitization opt-out – which is a thoughtful touch as well. They are hygiene certified and the staff seems really clued in on safety protocols. I'm sure they are trained in it because they are very professional at all times. They take Physical distancing of at least 1 meter seriously, too.
The Food: From Asian Breakfast to… EVERYTHING! (And Maybe I Ate Too Much)
Okay, buckle up. This is where Unbelievable Hotel really shines. The dining, drinking, and snacking options are insane. They've got like, a million restaurants. Seriously. I could never get bored.
- Asian Breakfast: The Asian breakfast was a traditional meal, and it was delicious. Really tasty!
- Western Breakfast: I'm a sucker for a good Western-style breakfast, and they delivered. The bacon was crispy, the eggs fluffy. Simple, but perfect.
- Restaurants galore: They've got a vegetarian restaurant, which is awesome. They cook Asian cuisine and also international cuisine. They serve soup, salad, and even desserts!
- Buffet in Restaurant: I gorged myself at the breakfast buffet one morning. Just…gorged. The selection was insane. They also have a lunch buffet and a dinner buffet.
- Room Service: They have 24-hour room service! Which, honestly, is dangerous. I might have ordered a pizza at 3 AM. Don't judge me.
- Poolside Bar: The poolside bar was an absolute delight. Sipping a cocktail by the swimming pool and just… existing. Pure bliss. The pool itself – the Swimming pool [outdoor] – has an amazing Pool with view.
- Coffee and Tea?: They also have coffee/tea in restaurant and a coffee shop.
Things to do, Ways to Relax… Let's Just Say I Didn't Leave My Room for Three Hours
Okay, so let's talk about chilling out. They have a spa and a spa/sauna, Sauna, Steamroom, Foot bath, Body scrub, Body wrap – the whole shebang. They also have the options for a Massage. It can get intense in a good way.
- Fitness Center: I’m not exactly a gym rat, but the gym/fitness looked pretty decent.
- The Pool (Again): The outdoor swimming pool is a major highlight. Seriously, the views are fantastic.
My Personal Purwokerto Paradise Experience
One of the most memorable things, besides the food, was when I did the Body wrap. The staff was super professional, and I felt really taken care of during the procedure.
Rooms: Comfy, Functional, and… Surprisingly Intimate
The rooms themselves? Clean. Perfectly fine. Not the Ritz, but perfectly comfortable. They have all the basics: Air conditioning, a desk, complimentary tea/coffee, free bottled water, hair dryer, seating area. Free Wi-Fi is a must, and they deliver. They have non-smoking rooms. The bed was comfy, blackout curtains were a lifesaver for sleeping in, and there was plenty of room to move around. I loved the daily housekeeping. I thought the slippers were a nice touch!
Services and Conveniences: They Thought of Everything (Almost)
The Unbelievable Hotel offers some great services, including currency exchange, concierge and laundry service. I'm the type that prefers a quick check in/out, and their quick system worked well. The luggage storage was helpful, as was the dry cleaning service. They also had a convenience store in case you forgot your toothbrush (guilty!), or you need some snacks. I liked the elevator, because I hate stairs.
For the Kids (and the Kid in You!)
They're family/child-friendly. A Babysitting service is available!
Getting Around: Easy Peasy
They have car park [free of charge] and car park [on-site]. Airport transfer is available, which made getting to the hotel a breeze.
The Staff: Smiling Faces and Quick Solutions
Honestly, the staff are what really make this place special. They're friendly, helpful, and genuinely seem to care about your experience.
Areas for Improvement (Because Perfection is Boring, Right?)
I would have appreciated a few more clear directions or signs. But, honestly, this is just nitpicking.
My Final Verdict: Go. Just Go.
Look, I'm not a travel blogger. I'm just a regular person who went to Purwokerto and stayed at the Unbelievable Hotel. And I'm telling you: it's worth it. It's not just a place to sleep; it's an experience. The food is incredible, the staff are lovely, and the whole vibe is relaxed and welcoming. This hotel exceeded my expectations, and I would totally go back!
SEO Keywords: Unbelievable Hotel Purwokerto, Purwokerto Indonesia Hotel Review, Wheelchair Accessible Hotel, Spa Hotel Purwokerto, Family-friendly Hotel, Best Hotel in Purwokerto, Free Wi-Fi Hotel, Hotel with Swimming Pool, Hotel with Restaurant, Hotel with Spa and Sauna, Purwokerto Accommodation, Indonesian Hotel Review, [Your Needs] (e.g., "accessible rooms", "family resort", etc.).
Now, for the part you've all been waiting for… The Unbelievable Offer! (Book Now, Seriously!)
Tired of the Same Old Boring Hotels? Treat Yourself to… Unbelievable!
Are you looking for an escape? Somewhere comfortable, safe, and packed with incredible experiences? Look no further than the Unbelievable Hotel in Purwokerto, Indonesia.
Here's why you HAVE to book NOW:
- Unbelievable Comfort: Luxurious rooms with all the amenities you need, including free Wi-Fi to binge-watch your favorite shows.
- Unbelievable Indulgence: A culinary journey with a buffet restaurant and 24-hour room service. Delicious!
- Unbelievable Relaxation: Unwind with spa treatments, a refreshing swimming pool and a sauna.
- Unbelievable Safety: They take cleanliness seriously!
- Unbelievable Value: Enjoy all of this at a price that won't break the bank.
Limited-Time Offer!
Book your stay at the Unbelievable Hotel within the next 72 hours and receive:
- Free Upgrade: A complimentary upgrade to a room with a view!
- Welcome Drink: A signature cocktail upon arrival.
- Breakfast Included: A delicious breakfast buffet, on us!
Don't miss out on this chance to experience the Unbelievable Hotel! Click the link below, book your stay, and get ready for an unforgettable trip. Seriously, you won't regret it.
[Insert Booking Link Here]
P.S. Seriously, book now. I'm already planning my return trip. You should join me!
Uncover the Hidden Gem: Hotel Wilenski, Poland - Your Dream Escape Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-formatted itinerary. We're diving headfirst into the glorious, messy, and utterly unpredictable experience that is… well, my planned trip to Hotel Besar Purwokerto, Indonesia. Pray for me, I need it.
Day 1: Arrival & Initial Panic (and hopefully, food)
- 8:00 AM (ish, let's be real, closer to 9:00): Arrive at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK), Jakarta. Okay, first hiccup: I'm already convinced I’ve forgotten something vital. Probably my passport. Nope, phew, it’s there. But did I pack enough socks? The existential dread starts early, folks. Pray for me.
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: The usual airport shenanigans. Baggage carousel tango (will my suitcase survive its journey?), the long line for customs (smile politely, even if you're internally screaming). Grab a pre-flight coffee. Make that two – international travel requires a caffeine infusion of epic proportions.
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Flight to Purwokerto (hopefully, on time!). I’ll be clinging to my window seat, pretending to be super-chill, but secretly terrified of turbulence. Pray for a smooth flight (and that the person next to me isn't a loud snorer).
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Arrive at Purwokerto, find transportation to Hotel Besar. This is where things get interesting. I've heard of a very affordable bus line… but I'm also easily convinced by shiny things. Maybe I’ll splurge on a taxi? The eternal traveller's dilemma.
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Check into Hotel Besar. Pray it's as charming as the pictures suggest, and that the AC actually works. My tolerance for heat is, shall we say, low. And for the love of all things holy, please let the bed be comfy. After a long flight, a good night's sleep is vital.
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Okay, this is the most crucial part of the day. Find food. Immediately. I am a champion hangry person. Wandering around the hotel, asking the staff for recommendations, probably getting lost, but eventually finding something to eat. Sate ayam? Gado-gado? Please let there be something delicious within a reasonable walking distance. Perhaps a local restaurant or food stall?
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Freshen up, unpack a little. Fight the urge to nap. I've got grand plans for this trip!
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: A walk around the hotel. Take pictures. Maybe get a glimpse of the local life.
- 7:00 PM +: Dinner. Probably a repeat of the question "sate ayam? gado-gado?". Get lost in some beautiful local night market. End the day with a strong cup of coffee, a journal and a plan of the next day.
Day 2: A Whirlwind of Culture (And Hopefully, No Disaster)
- 8:00 AM (ish): Wake up! (Hopefully, after a good night's sleep. Seriously, that bed is important!). Coffee and breakfast at the hotel. I'm hoping for fresh fruit and strong Indonesian coffee.
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Baturraden, or the city square. So, I got the tip off from a friend to take a trip to the city square, he said there are food stalls and shops there. Since I haven't been to the city before, I don't think I'm going to risk getting any transport that will make me lost. I will just take a taxi. I'm hoping to see some really nice souvenirs.
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM: Lunch at a local Warung. Hopefully will find a Warung near the Baturraden, I'd like to try the classic Indonesian food, the one that locals loves.
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Go to the Hotel and maybe have a power nap. Or just lie in bed and enjoy the peace and quiet for awhile. I deserve it.
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Go to the local Coffee Shop. I heard there is a really good one, I've got to check it out.
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Go to the hotel and relax, maybe go for a swim (if the hotel has a pool) or enjoy some time.
- 7:00 PM +: Dinner, and go to bed.
Day 3: The Emotional Rollercoaster of Local Market & Departure
- 8:00 AM (ish): Breakfast, packing.
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Take a trip to the local pasar. I'm both excited and terrified for this. The smells, the crowds, the bargaining… it's either going to be an amazing cultural immersion or a sensory overload. I'm prepping myself for both possibilities. I should probably try to learn a few Indonesian phrases for hagling, just in case.
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Enjoy the rest of the hotel.
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Check out of Hotel Besar. Say goodbye to the comfy bed (sob).
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch, trying to grab one last bite of local cuisine before I go.
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Get to the Airport.
- 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Flight back home.
- 6:00 PM +: Get home, and collapse.
Final Thoughts (Or, My Pre-Trip Panic Level: 10/10)
Look, I’m under no illusion that this will go exactly as planned. Things will get lost in translation, I'll probably get utterly lost myself, and I'm guaranteed to eat something I can't pronounce. But that’s part of the adventure, right? The unplanned detours, the accidental discoveries, the sheer chaos of being somewhere new.
So, wish me luck! And if you happen to see a slightly frazzled, perpetually hungry tourist wandering around Purwokerto, come say hi. We can probably commiserate over a plate of sate ayam and a shared sense of delightful bewilderment. I can't wait.
Nynas Havsbad: Sweden's Hidden Coastal Paradise (You NEED to See This!)
Unbelievable Hotel in Purwokerto, Indonesia: You HAVE to See This! (Seriously, Maybe You *Don't*)
Okay, "Unbelievable." What’s *Actually* Unbelievable About This Hotel? Is it Good Unbelievable?
Alright, buckle up, Buttercup, because "Unbelievable" is a word I'm using... cautiously. Initially, I thought it was going to be a disaster. I saw the pictures online – think flash-mobbed with neon lights, a lobby that looked like a rave got lost on its way to a theme park, and rooms... well, let's just say they were *bold.*
The good "unbelievable"? Well, surprisingly, the sheer audacity of the whole thing. It's so *extra* it loops back around to being charming. It's like the hotel wants you to have an aneurysm of sensory overload. You’re so busy trying to process the giant plastic flamingo in the pool that you... kind of forget your troubles. Then again, there are times... oh boy, there are times...
I'm on a Budget - How Much is This "Unbelievable" Experience Gonna Cost Me? Can I afford to be *unbelievable*?
Listen, my budget-conscious friend, you *probably* can handle it. That's the thing! This is the biggest bait in the hook. It’s shockingly affordable. Think hostel prices, but with a personality disorder. Seriously. I stayed in a room (more on that later) that cost me less than a decent meal. My jaw literally dropped. Then again, my jaw often drops, I'm a perpetually surprised person.
But here's the catch, and it’s a big one, if you’re expecting luxury, you will be thoroughly disappointed. You're trading plush for pizazz, comfy for... well, let's call it *eclectic.* The sheets might have seen better days, and the plumbing... let's just pray you like cold showers. But for the sheer novelty? Worth it, maybe.
Tell Me About the Rooms! Are They *Actually* Unbelievable?
Oh, the rooms. Where do I even begin? I booked the "Jungle Room" (because, you know, I like to live dangerously). Pictures online showed lush greenery, vibrant murals, and the promise of a Tarzan-esque experience. Reality? Think a slightly dilapidated, slightly musty room, with a mural of a jungle that looked like it had been painted by a committee of sleep-deprived chimps. And the greenery? Plastic plants, mostly. Some of which had clearly seen better days.
But here's the weird part. I loved it. There was so much *wrong* with it, it became endearing. The air conditioning wheezed like an asthmatic lion. The paint job looked like a Jackson Pollock had sneezed on the wall. But it was *my* wheezing lion, *my* Pollock, and I felt genuinely happy just being there. Maybe it was the cheap beer on the mini-bar, what do I know.
What About the Food? Is the Food Unbelievable Too?
Right, the food. This is where things get... *interesting*. Forget Michelin stars. Think... well, think buffet-style chaos, but with a smile. The breakfast was included in the room price, bless their hearts. It was like a culinary experiment gone awry. Noodle soup that tasted like it had been stewing on high heat since the dawn of time. Fried rice, which managed to be both bland and oily. And the coffee... let's just say I switched to instant in my room quickly.
However, (and there's always a however, isn't there?) I had a surprisingly good nasi goreng one evening, with some crispy fried chicken on the side (bought outside the hotel, to be fair). Still, I wouldn't go there primarily for the culinary experience. Go for the *experience* of the experience, if you catch my drift.
The Pool! Tell Me About the Infamous Flamingo!
Ah, the pool. The heart (and soul, and likely a bit of the questionable water quality) of this entire operation. And yes, the flamingo. It's real. It's pink. It's huge. And it's the star of the show.
Picture this: you're floating on a giant inflatable swan (also provided), sipping a questionable cocktail, and staring up at a plastic pink icon of… something. The pool is quite small, and there is always someone in it. Usually a group of teenagers. The whole thing is so perfectly surreal, so utterly *extra*, that you can't help but laugh. I swear, it's the only place in the world where you can feel simultaneously ridiculous and relaxed. Worth the price of admission alone, honestly.
Is It Kid-Friendly? (Should I Bring My Miniature Chaos-Makers?)
Hmm, kid-friendly... that depends on your definition of "kid-friendly." It’s visually stimulating, that's for sure. I can see the kids being drawn in like moths to a neon light. And the pool is a definite winner.
BUT, and it’s a big but, the rooms are not necessarily soundproof. The whole place has a certain… energy. If your kids are the type that needs a quiet, pristine environment to sleep, then avoid it. If your kids are the type who thrive on chaos and adventure? They'll probably love it. Just don’t blame me if they start demanding plastic flamingo parties every weekend.
Okay, Okay. What’s the *Worst* Thing? Spill the Tea!
Okay, fine. Let's get real for a second. The worst thing? The service, sometimes. It swings between incredibly friendly and... well, "enthusiastically clueless". One morning, I tried to order room service. I was on the phone for a solid 15 minutes, explaining that I wanted coffee. After that, they were out of coffee. I gave up eventually. Communication, let's say, can be a challenge. But then again, the genuine warmth of the staff, when they understand you, is hard to fault.
Also, the internet. Prepare to go off the grid. Seriously. It's spotty at best, non-existent at worst.
So, Should I Go? Give Me the Final Verdict.
Look, if you're the kind of traveler who needs five-star luxury and perfect service, RUN. Run far, run fast. This place will give you hives. If you’re looking for a relaxing pampered holiday, look elsewhere.
However, if you're adventurous, onNomad Hotel Search

